Dip-Spread-Cook with Ching’s Schezwan Chutney!
‘Schezwan’ has become India’s most popular Desi Chinese flavour – found across all kinds of dishes. Ching’s has blended fiery Sichuan peppers and pungent garlic to create the most versatile Schezwan Chutney ever. It can add a mouth-watering Schezwani tadka to any dish!
- This is a Vegetarian product.
- Can be used as a Dip, a Spread and a Cooking ingredient.
- Serve the Chutney on its own as a spicy dip with starters. Or add some chutney to cheese, mayo or yoghurt dips to give them a spicy twist.
- Spread it on dosas, uttapams, vada pav, rolls, omelettes, sandwiches or pizzas for extra heat.
- As a cooking sauce, it can be used to make all kinds of Schezwan dishes like Fried Rice, Chowmein, Tikkas, Poha, Chole and Biryani.
- 100 plus recipes can be made.
How To Use
- Use it as a spicy dip with starters like samosa, dhokla, fries, sandwich, pakodas, nachos.
- For extra zing spread it across your favourite snacks – from dosas and vada pav to parathas and pizzas.
- Or with just a few scoops you can cook up a quick Schezwan dish like Fried Rice, Chowmein, Tikkas and even Biriyani
Make your favourite dishes sky rocket with flavour – with just a spoonful of Ching’s Schezwan Chutney!
Ching’s Schezwan Chutney.. Yeh Chutney Nahi, Rocket Hai, Rocket!