Each noodle strand maintains its form without getting mushy and retains more flavours on its surface.
- This is a vegetarian product.
- Make mouth-watering Chowmein at home with Ching’s Secret Hakka Noodles stir-fried with crunchy vegetables. Add scrambled eggs, chicken or seafood for a non-vegetarian version.
How To Use
How to boil Hakka Noodles?
- Boil 10 cups of water in a large pan, let the water bubble.
- Drop the noodles and boil for only 2-3 minutes. The noodles are cooked Al Dente (Al dente means partially cooking, or leaving it slightly ‘kachcha’)
- Drain the noodles and wash under running water. Spread on a flat surface and toss in 1 tsp oil to prevent sticking.
- Boiled hakka noodles are ready! Now proceed with your chosen dish