A mild paste with a distinctive butter and char grilled flavour – replicating the taste of a tandoor oven used in North Indian cooking.
Water, sugar, concentrated tomato purée, corn starch, spices (contains mustard), tamarind, salt, corn flour, onion powder, acetic acid, garlic powder, garlic, flavours, colours, lactic acid.
- 2 tbsp Patak’s Butter Chicken Curry Paste
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 250g chicken, diced
- 1/3 cup of water
- 3 tbsp of cream
- In medium size pan, gently heat oil, butter and chicken. Fry gently until browned.
- Add Patak’s curry paste and fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add water and cream and simmer gently for 15 minutes until cooked. Add more water if necessary.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve with hot rice or naan bread.
For more amazing recipes visit https://www.pataks.ca/products/butter-chicken-curry-paste